Any of our bedding products can be irradiated at the request of the customer. Some animal research facilities require this additional service. Gamma irradiation (dose 25.0 kGy) is the process used to sterilise our bedding products upon request.
Our irradiation service is done using an Australian accredited sterilisation process.
• All irradiated bedding is doubled bagged
• Available in 60 Litre bags only
• Animal bedding is bought and sold by volume, NOT weight.
• 60 Litre bag size (White) 910 mm high x 400 mm wide
• Bagged in woven polypropylene stitched bags
• NO treated timbers are used for processing Pollard's Sawdust/Shavings
• Chemical Free Virgin Timber
• All processed Sawdust and Shavings, are graded and de-dusted
• Sterilised (gamma-irradiated) sawdust available (for research use)
Site designed by © MAD WORLD 2015. All rights reserved.